I WAS A WINNER

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Paper Shelter Funny Sunflower

Hello!  My card today features a cute digital stamp from The Paper Shelter. Funny Sunflower. When you look at this image you think of spring!

I love digital creations. I have so many files containing all sorts of images from backgrounds to stamps to elements. The program I use to put them all together is My Craft Studio. Its not available in the US or at least I dont know where to find it here. There are so many CD's with many different themes. Each cd comes with 2 programs to design your cards, scrapbook pages or whatever you like.  I could go on and on about this program but if you want to check it out there are instructions on You Tube to help you out.

I used the pre-colored image and used digital papers for the backgrounds. The butterfly was made with a five petal flower. One of the petals were turned under the flower to form the butterfly. The antenna are pearl flower stamens. I added tiny pearls to the wings and a larger pearl in the center. I added ladybug ribbon at the bottom with a rhinestone ribbon slide. I also added lace to the side of the image.  I outlined the veins in the flowers and leaves with clear stickles.
I would like to enter this card to The Paper Shelter Challenge 250, Make it Digital

Have a great weekend! Enjoy the end of May.
Thanks for looking at my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Diane. Lovely design and detail using this adorable TPS image. Thank you so much for playing along with week at The Paper Shelter. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete