I WAS A WINNER

Friday, May 27, 2016

From The Heart Sketch Challenge and Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Memorial Day is officially celebrated on the last Monday during the month of May. Memorial Day is dedicated to service men and women who gave their lives for freedom and country. It is also a time to remember loved ones who have passed away. The roots of Memorial Day observance, goes back to 1865 and the end of the Civil War. I would like to thank these men and women for their unselfish dedication that has kept this country of our FREE!

For my card today I used an image from From The Heart Stamps, Bee Happy Birdbrain.  I love Birdbrain, his eyes always express his feelings.

I colored the image with my Copics and gel pens. The pink and white background paper is from my computer and I embossed a yellow piece of card stock with the honeycomb embossing folder from StampinUP!  I also used a flower patterned paper from my computer and light blue ric rac to complete the card.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

From The Heart Weekly Sketch Challenge#153Sketch153


Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #361




I hope everyone has a good and safe Memorial Day weekend!
Thank you for looking at my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the soft color you used.

    Thanks for joining us for our i {heart} sketch Challenge @ FTHS! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - love the honeycomb embossing - great touch! Thanks for joining the challenges at From the Heart Stamps!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete