I WAS A WINNER

Sunday, May 22, 2016

from the heart sketch #152 with a twist

This weeks sketch challenge with a twist at From The Heart Stamps was as below

Sketch152
I used the cute Birthday Candle Birdbrain.  This is such a nice stamp set with many sentiments. I enlarged the image and then cropped it.  I colored her with my copics and the background papers are from my background paper file on my computer.For the flag I used a stitched flag die .

I hope everyone has a great week!
Thank you for looking at my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. This image always makes me smile. Thank you so much for sharing this with us for Sketch 152 at From The Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made such a fun birthday card! I love this funny little image. So glad you joined us at From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge #152!

    ReplyDelete