I WAS A WINNER

Monday, May 2, 2016

613 Avenue Challenge #174

Good Morning everyone, Happy May!   The sun is shinning and its a great day. I found this great new challenge from 613 Avenue this morning. The theme is anything goes w/optional beach or nautical elements. I have 2 cards I would like to enter in this challenge. The first is I card I made using Doddle Pantry's Seahorse Habitat Color Plus. I used the color images from this set and added a small pearl to each shell. The bubbles are Dazzles jewels in blue. For the border of this card I used elements from Doddle Panty's Carousel Accents and added Dazzle jewels to the center of each accent.  The sentiment is also from the Seahorse Habitat set.
The second card I made using a digital stamp from Crafters Companion. The little pirate boy is from the Scruffy Little Kitten collection. I made the boat from black and wood card stock. The mask is hand drawn and the edges are highlighted with no smear chalk. The waves are made from blue holographic paper. I added gold stickels to the star and his sword and added dark pink ribbon to the mask and the boat. The background paper is sky paper I had in my stash.  The sentiment is silver alphabet peel off stickers from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
Have a wonderful week! Thank you for looking at my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment