I WAS A WINNER

Sunday, May 8, 2016

from the heart sketch challenge #150

Hello everyone. Happy Mothers' Day ! I hope you all had a wonderful day.

For this weeks sketch challenge at From the Heart Stamps I used the Mouse Balloon Stamp. I colored him with my gel pens.  The background was created using My Craft Studio software. I love this software. You can do so many things with it. All of the papers came from background papers I have on my computer.  I added the cup sequins in pink and orange and the bow is from Anna Griffin. The balloon is colored using pineapple crush stickels.

Have a great week ! Thank you for looking at my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Really the sparkle on the balloon, so fun and pretty. Thanks for playing with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete