I WAS A WINNER

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Challenge #149

For this weeks challenge at From The Heart Stamps I chose elements from  the April Stamp of the Month, Time to Bloom.  This is such a lovely set and can be used in many ways The twist was to use die cuts.  The patterned paper is from Stampin Up! and the die cuts I used are from the Tranquil Moments Card Creator from Spellbinders Dies. I colored the images with Tim Holtz distress markers and added pineapple crush stickles to the flowers and butterfly. 
New month, new week, I hope everyone has a GREAT one! Thanks for looking at my blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. Well done! Fun papers and layout LOVE that glitter! Thanks for joining the challenge at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete