I WAS A WINNER

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Challenge Post for May 12th

Good Morning !  It's a beautiful day here in the Shannandoah Valley. The sun is shining! It has rained just about every day for a week here.

Today is International Nurse's Day. I would like to thank all the nurses for the wonderful work you do. I don't know what we would do without your care and attention you give to us in our time of need.!

The card I have made today is for the guys. Fathers' Day is next month, so its time to make some cards for all the great dads out there.

I used printed and cut out one of the colored images from Hot Rod Pickup from Doddle Pantry. The background is an embossing folder from Hot off The Press. I inked the embossed part with black ink.
The banner is die cut from scrap paper. I added the purple foiled half pearls to the bottom of the card. The sentiment is also from the Hot Rod Pickup set . I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Rectangles to frame  it. 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations#359


613 Avenue Create
Doodle Pantry AIMPDC#17
SAS4KIDS For Dads or Special Males

Have a great rest of the week!  Thank you for looking at my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great masculine card! Love the background embossing, perfect touch! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' Bunting challenge! Hope to see more of your amazing work in future challenges!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Diane!
    Your bunting card is really cute. I saw it over at Cupcake Inspirations, and wanted to stop by and say hello. I also run a challenge blog, Word Art Wednesday, and I would absolutely LOVE to have you play along in our challenges. It's always an Anything Goes theme, and we have awesome prizes too. This time our prize is $15 to Freckled Fawn. I hope you will join us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete