I WAS A WINNER

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Paper Shelter and SAS4KIDS

Good Morning!  Today is International Jazz Day. I enjoy listening to jazz at times, not for long periods of time but a few songs are ok.   Jazz originated in New Orleans  LA. When I think of jazz that is where my mind wanders to.  I have never been there, but from what I have seen on TV its a jumpin place!

I can imagine the character in my card today heading to New Orleans as he is a wild and crazy guy! lol  Cockatoo Rules is the image I used from The Paper Shelter. I used to pre-colored  image and used clear stickles on just the tip of his feathers. The backgound paper is from a web search for maps. The exhaust is an element from one of my digital sets. All of the papers are digital from my computer. I added black half pearls to the side of the card. The sentiment I created using My Craft Studio software.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter, challenge 250, Make it Digital
SAS4Kids,Bright Colors for Kids Challenge

I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!
Thank you for looking at my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Fabby looking card, Great use of the image and I lovely the backing paper to the image. Thanks for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete