I WAS A WINNER

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #358

Good Morning to all !

This week at Cupcake Inspirations is as stated below:

Beautiful colors!


While browsing through my MANY pictures of background papers and scrapbook sets on my computer, I found what seemed to be the  perfect colors for this challenge.
I used the Lattice Flourish die from Die'sire to frame the flowers which are from Prima. The butterfly is a peel off sticker from Anita's.
I would like to enter this card for challenge #358 at Cupcake Inspirations. 


I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
Thanks for looking at my blog. :)

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Have a wonderful week - Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is stunning~! Very elegant and pretty! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva Ng, DT -

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous - love the pretty flowers, so elegant, so feminine. Thanks so much for playing along with Cupcake Inspirations this week. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful! Fabulous use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So soft and beautiful!! Really love how you've put together the colors for this challenge! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete