I WAS A WINNER

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

June 1 Challenges

Hello ! Its a beautiful day in Virginia.  It's also Say Something Nice Day.  Today would be a great day to send a card to a friend and say something nice inside.  I am going to do just that later today. I have a friend I don't see very much. We talk on the phone but sending a card would show her I am thinking of her today.  My card below would be perfect for her. She loves butterflies and spring as I do.  The materials I used for this card are :   Anna Griffin floral blank card stock
                       Glitterations butterfly outline sticker and line border sticker
                        Copic markers
                        Prima flowers
                       Hello die cut from DCWF foiled card stock
                        Spellbinders Card Creator Victorian Arch Die
                        lilac scrapbook paper
                       white card stock from Michaels

 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #362








A Gem of a Challenge #170 (Spring)

All Sorts Challenge Week 365 In The Pink

Crafting From The Heart Challenge #114 AG 

Lemon Shortbread #16 AG

7 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation and perfect for our 'Pink' theme, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, amazing design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, how beautiful! I love your sparkly butterfly, and those flowers are super lovely! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, Sweetie DT -

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so elegant and feminine! Just beautifully done! So glad you used this week's colors from Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful card, so pretty.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete