I WAS A WINNER

Sunday, June 26, 2016

From the Heart Sketch #157 Challenge

Hello :)

Sketch157Today I would like to enter the card below into From The Heart Sketch Sketch Challenge #157 . I used the stamp set Apple Blossom Birds. I cropped the image and die cut it into 3 circles and colored it with my copic markers. The background papers are from a web find that I have on my computer that I thought went well with the image . I added a pink bow and used a Spectrum Noir Clear sparkle overlay pen on top of the flowers and leaves.  I made the card from pale pink card stock from Stampin Up!.


I hope everyone has a great week!

Thank you for looking at my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card and great take with our Sketch # 157 @ From the Heart Stamps. Thanks for joining us !

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete