I WAS A WINNER

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Chibi Diver

Today is National Corn on the Cob Day.  You know its time for cookouts when you see the bins at the grocery store filled to the top with beautiful corn on the cob.  It's one of my family's favorites so I have it on the menu quite a bit during the spring and summer.

My first card today is Chibi_diver from the Greeting Farm.  The materials I used are:

Chibi_diver digital stamp from the Greeting Farm
Swirls holograhic paper from Hot Off The Press
Floral Ovals from Spellbinders Dies
Copic markers
Peel off stickers from Hot off The Press(shells and seaweed)
Believe die cut from Crafters Companion
Foil Pearls
White card stock from Recollections
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Send A Smile 4 Kids Anything Goes for Kids

613 Avenue Create Anything Goes

Lemon Short bread   Anything Goes

The Paper Shelter Sentimental

Have a great day everyone. Thank you for looking at my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet! The image is adorable, and your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable, I love your background! Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Shelter Sentimental Challenge this week. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card.Love the background.Thank you so much for joining us at Lemonshort bread challenge.Wish you luck.

    Regards,
    Shamita
    (spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete