I WAS A WINNER

Sunday, June 12, 2016

From The Heart Sketch Challenge#155

Today is red rose day.  Nothing says love like giving someone a red rose. The rose is America's favorite flower.  The rose has many colors and each color has a different meaning.  If you plan on giving someone roses you should find out what the color means. My favorite is yellow.  It's meaning is joy, gladness, friendship, delight, freedom, the promise of a new beginning. Everyone could use a yellow rose to brighten their day!

Today I am sending prayers to those in Orlando that were killed in the night club shooting. God be with their family and friends as they grieve for the lose of their loved ones.


For my card today I used the Bee Happy Bird Brain image from From The Heart Stamps  I colored it with copics and gel pens. I added a bit of sparkle with a clear sparkle overlay marker to the center of the flowers and the bee's wings.  I used the octagon embossing folder from Stampin Up! and a bee and flower pp from my computer.  The bee stickers I found in my stash. I popped them up with pop dots.


I would like to enter this card into the From The Heart Sketch Challenge #155



Sketch155


I hope everyone has a good week!
Thank you for looking at my blog :)



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! And you did great with the sketch!

    Thanks for joining us this week for our i {heart} sketches challenge @ FTHS! Hope to see you back again real soon :)

    ReplyDelete