I WAS A WINNER

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

From The Heart Monthly Stamp Challenge

Hello

 My card for today is from From The Heart Stamps. Ice Cream Lineup June stamp of the month.  I chose to make an easel card, using the Square bracket card flip card creations die from Kaisercraft  I cut the center image with the bracket die, colored it with my copic markers and added seed beads to the top of the ice cream. The other ice cream images were fussy cut and colored with copic markers.  The back ground papers are from Strawberry and Chocolate digital papers. I die cut the sentiment with the bracket die and popped it up with pop dots.


I would like to enter this card into the Stamp of the Month Challenge for June  at From The Heart Stamps

SAS4 Kids Punches and Die Cuts for Kids

Have a great weekend and a safe and happy Fouth of July.

Thanks for looking at my blog. :)

1 comment:

  1. Really like the layout of this easel card. Lovely colours too.
    Thank you for joining in with us at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete