I WAS A WINNER

Sunday, June 5, 2016

From The Heart Sketch Challenge#154

Hello! Today is Sausage Roll Day.  I have never eaten one, but they sure look good!


The pastry part looks yummy. Add a little hot mustard and you have a treat. Sausage Roll Day




Sketch154For my entry to From The Heart Sketch Challenge #154 I used Inner Tube Bird Brain. I envey him relaxing in his inner tube sipping on a cool cocktail. It reminds me when we went on a cruise to Cancun and Jamaica. What fun that was! I would never go on a cruise today though. Or get on a plane. The older I get the more likely I am to keep my feet on the ground. lol

I used a swirl embossing folder from Hot of the Press and colored some of the swirls with Waterfall stickles.
I colored the image with my copic markers and die cut the waves from hydrographic paper using a Sizzix die. The sentiment is from the Inner Tube Bird Brain Set, that I die cut using the Lively Framelits fromSizzix.

I hope everyone has a great week!
Thank you for looking at my blog. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving those shiny waves you have so cleverly created. Birdbrain looks so relaxed! Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun - sparkle and shine!! Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps. Take care.

    ReplyDelete