I WAS A WINNER

Friday, June 3, 2016

June 3 Challenges

Good Morning ! The sunny is shinning here in the valley, after an early morning fog.  It's Friday AND it's National Donut Day!!  YUM. I love donuts, so you can believe this is a day I will celebrate for sure!

For my card today I chose a cute image from The Paper Shelter, Enchanted Dream  I used a quilted background paper and added the light and dark  pink flowers made with Stampin Ups! 3 flower punch and added the tiny pearls to the center of each.  The red and white check ribbon is also from Stampin Up!.  The sentiment is from Crafters Companion.  I used red hydrographic film to die cut it. 
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter Challenge #251, Flowers Everywhere

613 Avenue Create Challenge #178, Anything Goes

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog #280, Anything Goes

Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog Anything Goes

I hope everyone has a great weekend !
Thank you for looking at my blog :)

3 comments:

  1. It's lovely! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you presented this lovely image! What a fun card! Thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge! Good luck and please play along with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete