I WAS A WINNER

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

POLAR PEACE

This month's challenge at Deedee' Digis are some cute polar animals. The digi is called Polar Palace.  I made two cards to enter in the challenge.  I used the polar bear and seal in both.  I like to do monochromatic cards and these are an example.  The first card I used the polar bear and seal with the stars.  I used stained glass paper for the background and fussy cute the star, which I double mounted and offset.   I added gold ribbon at the bottom.

 The second card I used the polar bear and seal on ice.  The background paper uses the same colors as in the bears scarf.  I added blue glitter snowflakes with a purple foil pearl in the center of each and tiny pearls that I colored blue with my copic marker to the snowflakes on the paper.  I put a blue and purple verigated  bow on the top.

Thanks for looking at my blog.  Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. They are both so pretty! That background paper on the first one is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at DeeDee's this month.
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - thanks for linking up at Deedee Progressive Monthly Challenge - hope to see you back next month! Gail Scott Deedee DT

    ReplyDelete