I WAS A WINNER

Saturday, November 21, 2015

From The Heart Sketch Challenge #127

My entry for this weeks sketch challenge at From The Heart Digital Stamps is from the cute little stamp set ..In the Meadow Snowmen.  I made the card by die cutting the largest scalloped circle on the fold of white card stock. I folded the bottom to the top of the card and then die cut another scalloped circle to glue to the front of the card and embossed it using the swiss dot embossing folder.  I think this is my favorite embossing folder. It can be used with most designs.  I then printed the image and die cut it using  the next size down from the plain circle die.  I colored the image with copic markers and added diamond stickles to the trees.  I fussy cut the trees only and colored them to match the trees on the card to use as the brace for the stand up card.

I hope you have a great day!! Thanks for looking at my blog. I truly appreciate all the comments you leave. They mean a lot to me!

2 comments:

  1. Love this one, love all the white!

    Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great - I love the card fold and the white space - well done! Thanks for joining the challenge at FTHS this week.

    lyn

    ReplyDelete