I WAS A WINNER

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Emma the hugger

Its time to start seriously thinking about Christmas. Time has a way of getting away from me.  It seems more so, the older I get . lol   This is one of the cards I have made to send to SAS4KIDS .  The image is from Fred She Said Designs.  I love her art work. The colors are very crisp and bright.  For this card I used the Emma the Hugger  decoupage sheet.  I have to be in the mood to fussy cut and today I was.  Emma is so cute and always cheerful. And the snowman seems to really like the hug he is getting from her.  The background paper is also from Fred She Said Designs.  It goes with another digi set but I really like this paper and use it often on my winter cards.  I have had the snowflakes for a few years.  I had forgotten about them until I found them while trying to re-organize my craft drawers, for me that is a never ending chore ! I added the red foil pearls to the center of the snowflakes,   Hopefully I will be able to get all my cards done early this year. Hopefully being the key word here.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable image and you've colored her up perfectly. Some child will be a happy recipient, and so glad you can find it in your heart to send off some smiles for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like the softness of this beauty. The image is simply darling.
    Berni, DT
    SAS4Kids

    ReplyDelete