I WAS A WINNER

Monday, April 18, 2016

POPSICLE ANTS

I think spring has finally sprung! Its been so cold here since the first day of spring and the last days of winter it was like spring. My japonica bush is so confused. lol.  It bloomed then we had a freeze and the blooms died. Then it got warm again and it bloomed again.  I would not blame it if it just said the heck with it !

I have been making some kids cards and some adult ones also. The one I want to share today I am sending to SAS4KIDS but I think it would be a fun card for an adult also. I used the cute stamp set, Popsicle Ants from Doodle Pantry. I dont color as much as I use to, I hate going out of the lines, but it is relaxing, so much so I fall asleep sometimes. lol  I love Laurie's colors, they are so bright and cheerful. For this card I used the lime popsicle, one of my favorite colors. The background paper is also from this stamp set. I used purple holographic paper behind the image and red orange trim on the side.  I also used half pearls in orange. The sentiment is also from the Popsicle ants stamp set.

 I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Doddle Panty AIMPDC16- anything goes
Creative Knockouts #137 Humorous card-Doodle Pantry 
SAS4KIDS Animal Cards for Kids



Have a great week ! Thank you for looking at my blog :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card that anyone would love to receive! (I go is spurts where I color everything then I print all pre-colored for awhile!)
    Thanks for playing along at Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC 16!
    Debbie (DP Creative Team)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute stamp set. Yes summer is on the way. Great card for all ages your right.

    ReplyDelete