I WAS A WINNER

Sunday, April 17, 2016

From the Heart Sketch Challenge #147 and the Stamp of the Month Challenge

It seems like a long time since I played along with From The Heart Challenges, so I am anxious to get back in the grove.

  In this post I am including both the weekly sketch #147 and the Stamp of the Month for April.

 For the weekly sketch challenge I used the cute Bird Bath Chick She is so relaxed in her bubble bath!

The materials I used for this card are:
White card stock
Cuttlebug Spots and Dots embossing folder
Memory Box Arch die
Blue spots background paper from my stash
Blue sequins and
Sharpie Extra Fine tip markers




  For the Monthly Stamp Challenge I used the Time to Bloom Stamp.  What a beautiful stamp set to introduce spring with!

 The materials I used for this card :

Time to Bloom Stamp set from From The Heart
Yellow card stock
Tim Holtz embossing folder Wood Grain
Crafters Companion De'Sire Fancy Edgeables Butterfly Dreams
The Stencil Collection Non Smear Pastels, light orange

burlp ribbon
tiny pearls (on the butterflies)
 I hope you enjoy my cards and thank you for looking at my blog. Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards and great use of colour! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! great use of the sketch, using that die is such a creative idea! *claps*
    Thank you for joining in the fun at FTHS
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are great. Really love the bubbles on the first one. Thanks for playing along with us at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete