I WAS A WINNER

Sunday, April 24, 2016

From The Heart Sketch #148

 Well here it is Sunday night at 9:00 and I am just posting my entry for From The Heart Challenge. I dont know why I am put things off until the last minute.  I feel so much better when I get them done ahead of time.

For this weeks From The Heart sketch  challenge I chose the Wind Blown Penguin. He looks so happy with his balloons floating on the ice.  The stripes for the background I used Stampin Up double sided paper. There are 4 colors in the paper, so I decided to use the same colors to color the image with my Sharpie Extra Fine Markers.
I hope everyone has a great week! Thank you for looking at my blog :)

5 comments:

  1. FUN Card, Diane and you are right, the penguin looks HAPPY !!

    Thanks for entering our Sketch Challenge with a Twist # 148 @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, love the bright primary colors. Thank for playing along with us at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and a fun color palette too!

    Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - so sweet! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! Thanks so much for joining us at FTHs this week!

    ReplyDelete