I WAS A WINNER

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Diane

I used a digital image from Pinterset and made faux snow by rubbing 2 styrofoam balls together to get the snow "dust".  I applied them with glue to the snowballs and snow on the ground.
For this card I made the card using a Drop- in die from the Stamps of Life  http://www.thestampsoflife.com/shop/Drop-ins-Flowers-Sentiments-Scalloped-Edge.html
and the Stockings 4 Christmas die set.Stockings 4 Christmas. 
I cut the stocking from foil card stock and trimmed it with faux fur. The greeting is from the Stockings 4 Christmas set as well.   I added the bells to the hemp cord from Lawn Fawn and tied it to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet, I love your little fuzzy/furry stocking, and the scalloped card is wonderful! :) Love your little penguins too, and their sparkly snowballs!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete