I WAS A WINNER

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Its been raining here all week.  Yesterday we had about 5 inches. When it rains like that or snows I love to bake.  My family does not complain one bit!  I made 3 batches of cookies from what has become my favorite cookie recipe now.  When I was younger, I wouldn't make anything from a box, but now that I am older , I take short cuts whenever I can.  I am a big fan of Pinterest and got the recipe from there. Its very adaptable for most cookies you want to make.  I made pumpkin cookies, substituting a box of Fun Fetti cake mix for the white cake mix and  added  1/2 cup of Pure Pumpkin and 1tsp of nutmeg and a bag of cinnamon chips. And frosted them with canned cream cheese frosting. They turned out well, soft and cake like. They were a big hit!

                                                   http://myfavoritethings-miranda.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment