I WAS A WINNER

Wednesday, October 7, 2015


Fall has arrived in the mountains of  Virginia. Some of the leaves have started to turn already.  I love this time of year! Sweatshirt weather.  It rained here for 10 days! I was glad to see the sun on Monday. I love to bake when it rains, especially if there is a chill in the air or when it snows. So I am glad it stopped raining. And so are our waistlines!  I made 3 batches of cookies and a cake. That's going to be it for awhile I think.

I also started on my Christmas cards to send to Send A Smile 4 Kids. I had made some fall and Halloween cards and sent them in late September.  Here are a few that I mailed to them.






5 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled that you participated in the color challenge at The House That Stamps Built, but also excited to hear that you are making cards for SAS4Kids as I also am on that team. Your cards are fabulous and I'm sure that the kids will really enjoy them. Thank you for supporting the challenge at a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy for your kind comments. While I am not new to card making I am new at joining challenges. I formally sent cards to OWH and now I am happy to support SAS4Kids.

      I love your cards and your copic coloring is great! Something I hope to achieve one day.

      Thanks again for your comments. They mean alot to me.

      Delete
  2. These are all so adorable! I really like that one with the mouse and the leaves. The sparkle is just perfect. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, copy and paste failed me on that one. I should have said "Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diane- since you are new at blogging, here is a tip- always name each blogpost, and when you enter a challenge, copy and paste the direct link to a specific blogpost not just to your blog. Have the blogpost open by clicking on the post title, then copy and paste the whole blogpost "address" from the line above your blog. Hope that makes sense- but wanted to share because failing to link to the specific blog post may disqualify you for a prize. I was able to find your Christmas cards for the last challenge at SAS4Kids without too much difficulty. I remember when I started blogging, I did not know about doing the challenge entry link to the specific blogpost, not just to my blog, so thought I would share how to do that.

    ReplyDelete