I WAS A WINNER

Sunday, January 24, 2016

sketch #135

This weekend we had more then our share of snow. 20 plus inches! That's enough snow to last me the winter,but I know we have more to come.

I am currently making spring and Easter cards to send to SAS4Kids. Its a good way to forget about the weather outside now and to look forward to warmer days to come.

My entry for From The Heart Stamps challenge #135  this week is the very cute Birdbath Chick. I colored the image with my new gel pens. The paisley  paper is from a web find.  I also used cardstock from Michael's in bright neon colors that I embossed with a Darice embossing folder.

I hope everyone has a great week! Thanks for looking at my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Don't you just love this image? Thanks for joining us this week for our sketch challenge @ FTHS! Hope to see you back again soon:)

    ReplyDelete