I WAS A WINNER

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I find I use my digital stamps a lot more now.  They are so easy to put a card together with them. And resizing an image is easy with the program I have. Sometimes I can change the color as well.  I bought some really cute digi stamps and stamp sets from Doddle Pantry recently and have more on my wish list there.

This is one of the cards I made using Doodle Pantry Heart Candy Ants.  I colored the image with Sharpie extra fine tip markers.  The background paper is from Stampin Up , as well as the purple grosgrain ribbon.  I die cut the heart on the bottom out of glitter paper from DCWV.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

ANTS IN MY PANTRY DIGITAL CHALLENGE 13

 Valentine or Love Cards 4 Kids


4 comments:

  1. Those are such cute little ants Diane! And great job with the colors; someone will be very happy to receive this card. You must be an animal lover based on the paw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are such cute little ants Diane! And great job with the colors; someone will be very happy to receive this card. You must be an animal lover based on the paw prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! This is such a cute Valentine card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC 13!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is a QT Pie! Love the colors! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete